BUNDLE YARROW AND NETTLE TO TARGET COLD, FLU, AND ALLERGIESOnly two 2021 Yarrow + Nettle bundles remain.
Our 2021 Yarrow + Nettle bundle is the exact same quality as our 2022 herbs. This bundle is a great cost-saving option to try out two unique herbs at wholesale prices. The shelf life of this batch is good until 2028 if kept in optimal storage conditions.
Yarrow is a flower known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-hemorrhagic properties. Stimulate appetite and digestion; relieve cold and flu symptoms; ease stomach issues including IBS, GI pain, cramps, and gas; regulate female reproductive functions; and soothe menstrual pain.
Nettle is a powerful herb used for centuries for its anti-inflammatory properties. Nettle is a powerful herb used for centuries for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Canadian-grown, regenerative organic Achillea millefolium(Yarrow) flowers/leaves and Urtica dioica(Nettle) leaves.
- Distilled Yukon mountain-spring water, and Certified organic ethanol alcohol.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults: 2.0-4.0mL, 3 times daily.
- Take either herb with water on an empty stomach. We suggest first thing in the morning as the blood will absorb the extract quicker and will improve results.
- Avoid taking Nettle and Yarrow tinctures within 30 minutes of taking caffeine as it reduces efficacy.
- 100mL bottles come with graduated droppers.
Cautions & Warnings:
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are: pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you have allergies to plants in the Asteraceae/Compositae (daisy) family or the Urticaceae (nettle) family.
Values & Dietary Considerations: Wilderland's Nettle and Yarrow are Universal. This means every drop is:
- Canadian-grown and Regenerative Organic
- Non-GMO (Non-Biofortified)
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Strength: 1mL=1:6, QCE 167mg/mL