SOUR CHERRY TINCTURE
IMPROVE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE & SLEEP WITH SOUR CHERRY TINCTURE
Sour Cherry is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Improve sleep quality and duration with its natural release and balancing of melatonin; reduce muscle soreness; improve athletic performance; reduce systolic blood pressure; decrease uric acid; alleviate osteoarthritic and gout-related joint pain; promote brain health; and boost immunity. Take daily to support your nervous and muscular systems.
- Canadian-grown, sustainably wildcrafted Prunus cerasus (Sour Cherry) fruit.
- Distilled mountain-spring water, and Certified organic ethanol alcohol.
- Shake well before use.
- 2.0-3.0mL, 3 times daily.
- Take Sour Cherry with water on an empty stomach. We suggest first thing in the morning as the blood will absorb the extract quicker and will improve results.
- Avoid taking Sour Cherry tincture within 30 minutes of taking caffeine as it reduces efficacy.
- 50mL and 100mL bottles come with graduated droppers.
- 250mL and 500mL bottles come with screw caps only. If you would like to add a complimentary empty 50mL bottle for dosing, please note this in your "Special instructions for seller" at checkout.
DID YOU KNOW? Sour Cherry releases plant-based melatonin compounds naturally and helps to balance sleep cycles. Studies indicate it is more effective at reducing insomnia than Valerian root and bovine-based melatonin—the two most studied natural products for insomnia. The high antioxidant levels in Sour Cherry help improve brain function and reduce symptoms of mild-to-moderate dementia. See our articles on Sour Cherry in the Knowledge Centre.
Cautions & Warnings:
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are: pregnant or breastfeeding; diabetic; or taking blood pressure medications.
- Do not use if you have allergies to plants in the Rosaceae (rose) family.
Values & Dietary Considerations: Wilderland's Sour Cherry is Universal. This means every drop is:
- Canadian-grown and Sustainably Wildcrafted
- Non-GMO (Non-Biofortified)
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Strength: 1mL=1:4, QCE 250mg/mL
Active Constituents: Sour Cherries are rich in flavonoids which have beneficial anti-inflammatory effects and protect your cells from oxidative damage (antioxidants); including high concentrations of anthocyanins, flavanols, and polyphenols.