LION'S MANE TINCTURE
OPTIMIZE YOUR BRAIN-GUT HEALTH WITH LION'S MANE MUSHROOM DUAL-EXTRACTED TINCTURE
Lion’s Mane is a powerful and functional mushroom traditionally used for its neuroprotective and neurogenerative properties. As a nootropic, Lion's Mane is shown to improve focus; enhance memory; elevate mood, reduce mild symptoms of anxiety and depression; promote healthy gut flora; boost immunity; and protect against cognitive decline. Take daily to support your gut-nervous system health.
Our Dual-Extraction Tincturing Process:
Our organic, premium mushroom tincture is grown on-site and created through a double extraction technique involving a full lunar-cycle alcohol soak followed by a hot water decoction. This dual extraction process is done for optimal extraction of both alcohol-soluble and water-soluble constituents. In other words, maximal extraction of available mushroom medicine.
Why buy Lion's Mane dual extracted tinctures instead of powders?
Just because it says Lion's Mane on the bottle, doesn't mean you're getting the medicine you paid for. Lion's Mane mushroom powders, capsules, and tablets saturate the market simply because they are cheap to manufacture. Only dual-extracted tinctures have the power to offer both alcohol and water-soluble medicine.
- Canadian-grown, organic Hericium erinaceus (Lion's Mane) fruiting body.
- Distilled mountain-spring water, and Certified organic ethanol alcohol.
- Shake well before use.
- 1.5-3.0mL, 3 times daily.
- Take Lion's mane with water on an empty stomach. We suggest first thing in the morning as the blood will absorb the extract quicker and will improve results.
- Avoid taking Lion's mane tincture within 30 minutes of taking caffeine as it reduces efficacy.
- 100mL bottles come with graduated droppers.
- 250mL and 500mL bottles come with screw caps only. If you would like to add a complimentary empty 50mL bottle for dosing, please note this in your "Special instructions for seller" at checkout.
DID YOU KNOW? Clinical studies from the largest pharmaceutical companies to treat diseases of the aging nervous system (Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, stroke), have been largely disappointing, and long-term use can worsen these conditions and illicit additional clinical symptoms. Lion’s Mane, a nutritionally functional food, has become a well-established candidate for promoting positive brain and nerve health to treat and prevent diseases associated with aging nervous systems and halt the progression of secondary damages resulting from traumatic brain injuries. See our articles on Lion's Mane in the Knowledge Centre.
Cautions & Warnings:
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are: pregnant or breastfeeding; diabetic; or taking blood pressure medications.
- Do not use if you have allergies to mushrooms, or fungi in the Hericiaceae family.
Values & Dietary Considerations: Wilderland's Lion's Mane is Universal. This means every drop is:
- Organic & Sustainably-grown
- Non-GMO (Non-Biofortified)
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Strength: 1mL=1:5, QCE 200mg/mL
Active Constituents: Fruiting bodies of Lion’s Mane have high concentrations of hericenones (meroterpenoids) and erinacines (cyathane diterpenoids) which are proven to promote positive brain and nerve-health related activities by inducing the biosynthesis of nerve growth factor.