CLEANSE YOUR URINARY & CIRCULATORY SYSTEMS WITH ALPINE CRANBERRY TINCTURE
Alpine Cranberry; also recognised as Lingonberry and low-bush cranberry, is known for its potent antiseptic, antioxidant, and diuretic properties. Meant for short-term use, Alpine Cranberry can flush out toxins; prevent and treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), rheumatism, gout, diabetes, and osteoarthritis; inhibit kidney stone development; eliminate bacterial infections (including herpes replication); promote healthy circulation (treat Chronic Venous Insufficiency and Reynaud’s Disease); and manage blood sugar levels. Take daily to cleanse your urinary and circulatory systems.
- Canadian-grown, sustainably wildcrafted Vaccinium vitis-idaea (Alpine Cranberry) fruit.
- Distilled Yukon mountain-spring water, and Certified organic ethanol alcohol.
- Shake well before use.
- 2.0-3.0mL, 3 times daily.
- Take Alpine Cranberry with water on an empty stomach. We suggest first thing in the morning as the blood will absorb the extract quicker and will improve results.
- Avoid taking Alpine Cranberry tincture within 30 minutes of taking caffeine as it reduces efficacy.
- 50mL and 100mL bottles come with graduated droppers.
- 250mL and 500mL bottles come with screw caps only. If you would like to add a complimentary empty 50mL bottle for dosing, please note this in your "Special instructions for seller" at checkout.
DID YOU KNOW? Alpine cranberry is often classified as a ‘superfood’ due to its richness of dietary micronutrients and bioactive compounds. In terms of antioxidant levels, alpine cranberry contains significantly higher antioxidant levels than other commonly consumed berries. Additionally, alpine cranberry doesn't merely eliminate bacteria; it contains an active compound called proanthocyanidin A-1, which according to scientists, stops the herpes virus from replicating. With an estimated two-thirds of the world's population living with HSV-1 (also known as oral herpes, i.e., cold sores), and over 500 million living with HSV-2 (genital herpes), this ground-breaking science could have profound positive outcomes. See our articles on Alpine Cranberry in the Knowledge Centre.
Cautions & Warnings:
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are: pregnant or breastfeeding; diabetic; or taking blood pressure medications.
- Do not use if you have allergies to plants in the Ericaceae (heaths) family or if you are prone to calcium-oxalate kidney stones.
Values & Dietary Considerations: Wilderland's Alpine Cranberry is Universal. This means every drop is:
- Canadian-grown and Sustainably Wildcrafted
- Non-GMO (Non-Biofortified)
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Strength: 1mL=1:4, QCE 250mg/mL
Active Constituents: Alpine Cranberries have high concentrations of antioxidants, anthocyanins, proanthocyanes, polyphenols (flavonoids, phenolic acids, and tannins), phenologlycosides, saponins, tocopherols, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3 and C), minerals (calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus), free amino acids, and omega-3 fatty acids.