GIVE YOUR GUT THE GOODNESS IT NEEDS WITH CALENDULA TINCTURE
Calendula is a flower known for its antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. Boost immunity; treat digestive issues like gastroesophageal reflux disease and ulcers; soothe heartburn and acid reflux; alleviate stomach inflammation; and decrease swelling in the mouth and throat. Take daily to relieve your digestive system.
- Canadian-grown, regenerative organic Calendula officinalis flowering tops.
- Distilled Yukon mountain-spring water, and Certified organic ethanol alcohol.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults: 2.0-4.0mL, 3 times daily.
- Take Calendula with water on an empty stomach. We suggest first thing in the morning as the blood will absorb the extract quicker and will improve results.
- Avoid taking Calendula tincture within 30 minutes of taking caffeine as it reduces efficacy.
- 50mL and 100mL bottles come with graduated droppers.
- 250mL bottles come with screw caps only. If you would like to add a complimentary empty 30mL bottle for dosing, please note this in your "Special instructions for seller" at checkout.
- 500mL bottles come with screw caps only. If you would like to add a complimentary empty 50mL bottle for dosing, please note this in your
- "Special instructions for seller" at checkout.
DID YOU KNOW? Calendula can be used both internally and topically. Many people use Calendula topically to treat yeast infections, as well as skin issues like acne and eczema.
Cautions & Warnings:
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are: pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you have allergies to plants in the Asteraceae/Compositae (daisy) family.
Values & Dietary Considerations: Wilderland's Calendula is Universal. This means every drop is:
- Canadian-grown and Regenerative Organic
- Non-GMO (Non-Biofortified)
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Strength: 1mL=1:6, QCE 167mg/mL
Active Constituents: The Calendula flower contains a wide range of active constituents including saponins, triterpenes, flavonoids, amino acids, and many other naturally occurring chemical groups.