RELAX AND SOOTHE YOURSELF WITH CHAMOMILE TINCTURE
Since 460BC, Chamomile has been used in herbal medicines. A flower from the daisy family, it is known for its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties. With the widespread use of Chamomile, the ailments it helps to treat seem to be ever-expanding. Alleviate anxiety and insomnia; ease restlessness and nervous irritability; treat digestive issues including diarrhea, nausea, gas, and bloating; soothe teething pains and earaches; and relieve abdominal pains associated with menstruation. If you need some serious healing chill time, soothe yourself with Chamomile.
- Canadian-grown, regenerative organic Matricaria chamomilla flowers/leaves.
- Distilled Yukon mountain-spring water, and Certified organic ethanol alcohol.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults: 3-6mL, 3 times daily. Children: 0.5-1.0mL, 3 times daily.
- Take Chamomile with water on an empty stomach. We suggest first thing in the morning as the blood will absorb the extract quicker and will improve results.
- Avoid taking Chamomile tincture within 30 minutes of taking caffeine as it reduces efficacy.
- 50mL and 100mL bottles come with graduated droppers.
- 250mL and 500mL bottles come with screw caps only. If you would like to add a complimentary empty 50mL bottle for dosing, please note this in your "Special instructions for seller" at checkout.
DID YOU KNOW? Chamomile is a superstar among all herbs. In fact, it is so well-known and loved, it has officially been approved by Germany’s Health Commission to medically treat cough, bronchitis, fevers, colds, inflammation, infection, wounds, and burns. Go Chamomile! See our articles on Chamomile in the Knowledge Centre.
Cautions & Warnings:
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Do not use if you have allergies to plants in the Asteraceae/Compositae (daisy) family.
Values & Dietary Considerations: Wilderland's Chamomile is Universal. This means every drop is:
- Canadian-grown and Regenerative Organic
- Non-GMO (Non-Biofortified)
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Strength: 1mL=1:4, QCE 250mg/mL
Active Constituents: The Chamomile flower contains over 120 active therapeutic compounds. The most notable of which are sesquiterpenes, flavonoids, coumarins, and polyacetylenes.