REDUCE INFLAMMATION AND ALLERGIES WITH NETTLE TINCTURE
Nettle is a powerful herb used for centuries for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is commonly used to ease rheumatic conditions such as gout, bursitis, Crohn’s Disease, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis. It's also used to relieve respiratory issues and seasonal allergies; it's used for reproductive health in both men and women; and it reduces inflammation.
- Regenerative organic, Canadian-grown Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettle) leaves.
- Distilled Yukon mountain-spring water, and Certified organic ethanol alcohol.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults: 3-6mL, 3 times daily.
- Take Nettle with water on an empty stomach. We suggest first thing in the morning as the blood will absorb the extract quicker and will improve results.
- Avoid taking Nettle tincture within 30 minutes of taking caffeine as it reduces efficacy.
- 50mL and 100mL bottles come with graduated droppers.
- 250mL bottles come with screw caps only. If you would like to add a complimentary empty 30mL bottle for dosing, please note this in your "Special instructions for seller" at checkout.
- 500mL bottles come with screw caps only. If you would like to add a complimentary empty 50mL bottle for dosing, please note this in your "Special instructions for seller" at checkout.
DID YOU KNOW? Nettle is known to help treat urologic conditions in men, especially benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), including urinary retention. Nettle is also rich in nutrients including Vitamins A, B, C, K, Calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and all of the essential amino acids which help defend your body's cells against damage from free radicals. Damage caused by free radicals is linked to aging, as well as cancer, and other harmful diseases. See our articles on nettle in the Knowledge Centre.
Cautions & Warnings:
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are: pregnant or breastfeeding; diabetic, or taking blood pressure medications.
- Do not use if you have allergies to plants in the Urticaceae (nettle) family.
Values & Dietary Considerations: Wilderland's Nettle is Universal. This means every drop is:
- Regenerative Organic and Canadian-grown
- Non-GMO (Non-Biofortified)
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Strength: 1mL=1:6, QCE 167mg/mL
Active Constituents: The fine hairs found on nettle contain formic acid, histamine, and acetylcholine. Leaves of nettle contain provitamin A, vitamin B1, K, xanthophylls, and sistosterin.