RELAX AND SOOTHE YOURSELF WITH CHAMOMILE TINCTURE
Since 460BC, Chamomile has been used in herbal medicines. A flower from the daisy family, it is known for its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties. With the widespread use of Chamomile, the ailments it helps to treat seem to be ever-expanding. Alleviate anxiety and insomnia; ease restlessness and nervous irritability; treat digestive issues including diarrhea, nausea, gas, and bloating; soothe teething pains and earaches; and relieve abdominal pains associated with menstruation. If you need some serious healing chill time, soothe yourself with Chamomile.
- Canadian-grown, regenerative organic Matricaria chamomilla flowers/leaves.
- Distilled Yukon mountain-spring water, and Certified organic ethanol alcohol.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults: 3-6mL, 3 times daily. Children: 0.5-1.0mL, 3 times daily.
- Take Chamomile with water on an empty stomach. We suggest first thing in the morning as the blood will absorb the extract quicker and will improve results.
- Avoid taking Chamomile tincture within 30 minutes of taking caffeine as it reduces efficacy.
- 50mL and 100mL bottles come with graduated droppers.
- 250mL and 500mL bottles come with screw caps only. If you would like to add a complimentary empty 50mL bottle for dosing, please note this in your "Special instructions for seller" at checkout.
DID YOU KNOW? Chamomile is a superstar among all herbs. In fact, it is so well-known and loved, it has officially been approved by Germany’s Health Commission to medically treat cough, bronchitis, fevers, colds, inflammation, infection, wounds, and burns. Go Chamomile!
Cautions & Warnings:
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Do not use if you have allergies to plants in the Asteraceae/Compositae (daisy) family.
Values & Dietary Considerations: Wilderland's Chamomile is Universal. This means every drop is:
- Canadian-grown and Regenerative Organic
- Non-GMO (Non-Biofortified)
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Strength: 1mL=1:4, QCE 250mg/mL
Active Constituents: The Chamomile flower contains over 120 active therapeutic compounds. The most notable of which are sesquiterpenes, flavonoids, coumarins, and polyacetylenes.