HEAL CIRCULATORY & DIGESTIVE ISSUES WITH YARROW TINCTURE
Yarrow's primary uses since the dawn of recorded time are for its anti-inflammatory and anti-hemorrhagic (anti-bleeding) properties.
When the fresh root is used topically on small cuts the blood stops almost immediately like magic. In tincture form, it helps to regulate the circulatory system and female reproductive functions, decrease excessive menstrual bleeding (menorrhagia), ease menstrual pain, lower blood pressure, and support the treatment of circulation issues like blood clots, varicose veins, and more.
It also stimulates appetite and digestion; relieves cold & flu symptoms; eases stomach issues including Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Gastrointestinal (GI) pain, cramps, and gas.
- Canadian-grown, regenerative organic Achillea millefolium flowers/leaves.
- Distilled Yukon mountain-spring water, and Certified organic ethanol alcohol.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults: 2-4mL, 3 times daily.
- Take Yarrow with water on an empty stomach. We suggest first thing in the morning as the blood will absorb the extract quicker and will improve results.
- Avoid taking Yarrow tincture within 30 minutes of taking caffeine as it reduces efficacy.
- 50mL and 100mL bottles come with graduated droppers.
- 250mL and 500mL bottles come with screw caps only. If you would like to add a complimentary empty 50mL bottle for dosing, please note this in your "Special instructions for seller" at checkout.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are: pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you have allergies to plants in the Asteraceae/Compositae (daisy) family.
- Canadian-grown and Regenerative Organic
- Non-GMO (Non-Biofortified)
DID YOU KNOW? Yarrow was referred to as "herbal militaris” and "soldier's woundwort" because it was used on the battlefields to disinfect, relieve pain, and stop the profuse bleeding of wounds.
Cautions & Warnings:
Values & Dietary Considerations: Wilderland's Yarrow is Universal. This means every drop is:
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Strength: 1mL=1:6, QCE 167mg/mL
Active Constituents: Phytochemical investigations of Yarrow have revealed that many components from this genus are highly bioactive. The first anti-spasmodic flavonoids were isolated Yarrow. lkaloids (betonicine, stachydrine, trigonelline); Coumarins; Salicylic acid; Sesquiterpene lactones (achillin, achillicin); Polyacetylenes; Volatile oil with variable content (linalool, camphor, sabinene, chamazulene); Triterpenes; Tannins, sterols, and plant acids.