BURDOCK ROOT TINCTURE
DETOXIFY YOUR LIVER, RENALS, AND LYMPHATIC SYSTEM WITH BURDOCK ROOT TINCTURE
Burdock Root is a herbal powerhouse used for its potent detoxification properties. Burdock Roots can cleanse and promote healthy function of the liver, kidneys, bowels, and lymphatic system; encourage digestion; nourish gut flora; ease rheumatic conditions; and help resolve skin issues such as acne and eczema. Take daily to detoxify your body.
- Canadian-grown, regenerative organic Arctium lappa (Greater Burdock Root) roots.
- Distilled Yukon mountain-spring water, and Certified organic ethanol alcohol.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults: 2.0-3.0mL, 3 times daily.
- Take Burdock Root with water on an empty stomach. We suggest first thing in the morning as the blood will absorb the extract quicker and will improve results.
- Avoid taking Burdock Root tincture within 30 minutes of taking caffeine as it reduces efficacy.
- 50mL and 100mL bottles come with graduated droppers.
- 250mL and 500mL bottles come with screw caps only. If you would like to add a complimentary empty 50mL bottle for dosing, please note this in your "Special instructions for seller" at checkout.
DID YOU KNOW? Greater Burdock has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for hundreds of years to detoxify the blood and promote blood circulation. Due to its bioactive properties, it is considered anti-cancerous, anti-diabetic, antioxidant, hepatoprotective, gastroprotective, antibacterial, antiviral, antimicrobial, anti-allergic, and anti-inflammatory. See our articles on Burdock Root in the Knowledge Centre.
Cautions & Warnings:
- Drink adequate water. Burdock Root is a diuretic.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are: pregnant or breastfeeding; diabetic; or if you are taking blood pressure or diabetic medications.
- Do not use if you have allergies to plants in the Asteraceae/Compositae (daisy) family.
Values & Dietary Considerations: Wilderland's Burdock Root is Universal. This means every drop is:
- Canadian-grown and Regenerative Organic
- Non-GMO (Non-Biofortified)
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Strength: 1mL=1:4, QCE 250mg/mL
Active Constituents: Evidence-based research regarding the major bioactive chemical constituents of Arctium lappa (Burdock) include more than two hundred non-volatile compounds. These compounds include lignans, terpenoids, sterols, flavonoids, phenolics, lactones, polyacetylenes, quinic acids, and sugars (polysaccharides).