RHODIOLA ROSEA TINCTURE
REDUCE STRESS AND ANXIETY WITH RHODIOLA TINCTURE
Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) is one of the planet’s premier adaptogens, known to restore balance to all of the body's systems. Reduce stress and anxiety; enhance mental focus; elevate mood; boost immune defense; improve energy, heart health, and athletic performance; speed up recovery; assist in weight loss, libido, and more.
Wilderland’s premium Rhodiola herbal tincture is made from regenerative organic, Canadian-grown Rhodiola rosea and hand-crafted with the desire to help you achieve optimal health.
- Regenerative organic, Canadian-grown Rhodiola rosea root and rhizome.
- Distilled Yukon mountain-spring water, and Certified organic ethanol alcohol.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults take 1.0-5.0mL, once daily.
- Take with water on an empty stomach. We suggest first thing in the morning as the blood will absorb the extract quicker and will improve results.
- Avoid taking Rhodiola before bed or you may have difficulty sleeping.
- Avoid taking Rhodiola within 30minutes of taking caffeine as it reduces efficacy.
- 50mL and 100mL bottles come with graduated droppers.
- 250mL bottles come with screw caps only. If you would like to add a complimentary empty 30mL bottle for dosing, please note this in your "Special instructions for seller" at checkout.
- 500mL bottles come with screw caps only. If you would like to add a complimentary empty 50mL bottle for dosing, please note this in your "Special instructions for seller" at checkout.
DID YOU KNOW? Rhodiola rosea was used by the Vikings on long voyages to improve their endurance and increase their stamina. Following WWII, Soviet Researchers were looking for what they called “adaptogens”—plant species that would encourage the body to adapt to physical and mental stress without major side effects. They had so much faith in Rhodiola that Russian Olympians and cosmonauts took it to reduce fatigue, stress and help boost their energy naturally. Because it's more moderate than steroids and isn’t on any list of banned substances, it continues to intrigue researchers and athletes around the world today.
Cautions & Warnings:
- Decrease dosage if you experience difficulty sleeping.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are: pregnant or breastfeeding; taking antidepressants, hormone replacements, or birth control pills.
Values & Dietary Considerations: Wilderland's Rhodiola rosea is Universal. This means every drop is:
- Regenerative Organic and Canadian-grown
- Non-GMO (Non-Biofortified)
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Strength: 1mL=1:4, QCE 250mg/mL
Active Constituents: Rhodiola rosea roots' key medicinal constituents are rosavins and salidrosides. It also contains phenols, rosin, rosarin, organic acids, terpenoids, phenolic acids and their derivatives, flavonoids, anthraquinones, alkaloids, and tyrosol.