RHODIOLA ROSEA DRIED BULK ROOTS
CREATE YOUR OWN TEA OR TINCTURE WITH ORGANIC RHODIOLA ROOT
If you are looking for where to buy Rhodiola rosea roots, look no further. Your search has ended in success!
Even better, is that these are not just your ordinary, run-of-the-mill, unsustainably wildcrafted Asian or Russian Rhodiola rosea roots that are in virtually every capsule or tablet on the mass market.
No, friend. These are some of the finest and purest Rhodiola rosea roots on the planet! Due to our circumpolar growing location and our regenerative farming practices, some of our behemoths have grown to sizes greater than 1m wide x 1m high (3' x 3'), with root balls larger and heavier than a 10lb medicine ball!
Wilderland’s premium Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) roots are Canadian-grown, regenerative organic, and hand-picked with the intention of helping you achieve optimal health.
The herbs are harvested during the summer of their fifth year when the rosavins and salidrosides have reached their peak potency. The roots are then thoroughly cleaned, dried, cut, sifted, and bagged in wax-lined kraft paper bags to maintain optimal freshness.
About Rhodiola: Rhodiola rosea, also known as golden root, rose root, and arctic root, is one of the world's top adaptogens known to alleviate stress and anxiety, as well as enhance immune function, energy, heart health, and athletic performance. This amazing herb is also revered for its known ability to accelerate recovery; increase mental focus; lift mood; help with weight loss, libido, and much more!
The Keno Lineage: In the Fall of 2021, we meticulously harvested over 1,000 Rhodiola from our farm in Keno City, Yukon where the Wilderland dream took root. The plants were then transported and transplanted into the new magical mountain farm in Mount Lorne, Yukon.
The Keno Lineage is extra special to us because it represents the end of an era and the start of a new one in Mount Lorne.
- Canadian-grown, regenerative organic Rhodiola rosea root and rhizome.
- Use to create tea (1tbs = 1cup) or tincture (150g = 2L).
- Adults take 1.0-5.0mL, once daily.
- Take with water on an empty stomach. We suggest first thing in the morning as the blood will absorb the herbs quicker and will improve results.
- Avoid taking Rhodiola rosea before bed or you may have difficulty sleeping.
- Avoid taking Rhodiola rosea within 30minutes of taking caffeine as it reduces efficacy.
DID YOU KNOW? The largest wild populations of Rhodiola rosea are situated in the Altai region of Russia and China. Due to global demand, lack of regulation, and intensive over-harvesting, Rhodiola rosea is now on the IUCN "Red List" of threatened species. "Wildcrafted" might sound nice in theory; however, it is often not sustainable. Buying cultivated Rhodiola from trusted farmers is key to protecting the species.
Curious to learn more about Rhodiola and why it's becoming one of the most popular herbs on the market?
We've put together one of the best resources you'll find anywhere online. See our ultimate guide, "Everything You Need to Know About Rhodiola rosea."
Cautions & Warnings:
- Decrease dosage if you experience difficulty sleeping.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are: pregnant or breastfeeding; taking antidepressants, hormone replacements, or birth control pills.
Values & Dietary Considerations: Wilderland's Rhodiola rosea roots are Universal. This means every root is:
- Canadian-grown and Regenerative Organic
- Non-GMO (Non-Biofortified)
Storage: Store in a dry, dark place.
Active Constituents: The main active components in Rhodiola rosea roots are rosavins and salidrosides. It also contains phenols, rosin, rosarin, organic acids, terpenoids, phenolic acids and their derivatives, flavonoids, anthraquinones, alkaloids, and tyrosol.