RHODIOLA ROSEA DRIED BULK ROOTS
CREATE YOUR OWN RHODIOLA TEA OR TINCTURE WITH DRIED ROOTS
Are you looking for dried Rhodiola roots to create tea or tincture? Wilderland’s premium Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) roots are Canadian-grown, regenerative organic, and hand-picked with the intention of helping you achieve optimal health. The herbs are harvested in their fifth year for prime potency, then thoroughly cleaned, dried, cut, and bagged in wax-lined kraft paper bags.
About Rhodiola: Rhodiola is one of the world's top adaptogens known to alleviate stress and anxiety, as well as enhance immune function, energy, heart health, and athletic performance. This amazing herb is also revered for its known ability to accelerate recovery; increase mental focus; raise mood; help with weight loss, libido, and more!
The Keno Lineage: In the Fall of 2021, we returned to the magical mountain farm in Keno City, Yukon, where the Wilderland dream took root. The Keno Lineage is extra special because it represents the end of an era and the start of a new one in Mount Lorne.
- Canadian-grown, regenerative organic Rhodiola rosea root and rhizome.
- Use to create tea (1tbs = 1cup) or tincture (150g = 2L).
- Adults take 1.0-5.0mL, once daily.
- Take with water on an empty stomach. We suggest first thing in the morning as the blood will absorb the herbs quicker and will improve results.
- Avoid taking Rhodiola rosea before bed or you may have difficulty sleeping.
- Avoid taking Rhodiola rosea within 30minutes of taking caffeine as it reduces efficacy.
DID YOU KNOW? The largest wild populations of Rhodiola rosea are situated in the Altai region of Russia and China. Due to global demand, lack of regulation, and intensive over-harvesting, Rhodiola rosea is now on the IUCN "Red List" of threatened species. "Wildcrafted" might sound nice in theory; however, it is often not sustainable. Buying cultivated Rhodiola from trusted farmers is key to protecting the species. Visit Why Widlerland? to learn more.
Cautions & Warnings:
- Decrease dosage if you experience difficulty sleeping.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are: pregnant or breastfeeding; taking antidepressants, hormone replacements, or birth control pills.
Values & Dietary Considerations: Wilderland's Rhodiola rosea roots are Universal. This means every root is:
- Canadian-grown and Regenerative Organic
- Non-GMO (Non-Biofortified)
Storage: Store in a dry, dark place.
Active Constituents: The main active components in Rhodiola rosea roots are rosavins and salidrosides. It also contains phenols, rosin, rosarin, organic acids, terpenoids, phenolic acids and their derivatives, flavonoids, anthraquinones, alkaloids, and tyrosol.